With the recent increase in consumer demand for last mile deliveries, companies are forced to adapt and streamline their delivery operations to compete. Utilizing crowd-sourced fleets to fight driver shortages, meeting strict customer time windows, and providing contact-free deliveries are important expectations that companies have been expected to meet. Watch as this all-star panel of industry professionals discuss these new expectations and how companies are making strategic partnerships with delivery technology companies in order to meet them.
In this clip, the all-star panel of industry professionals introduce themselves and discuss their unique set of expertise that has given them insights into the current market disruption and demand for same-day and last mile deliveries. This panel includes:
- Larry Bowar – Sr. Business Development Mgr. – Panasonic (Moderator)
- Jon Ward – V.P., Chief Sales Officer – Elite EXTRA
- Sam Plunkett – Sr. Business Development Mgr. – Lyft
- Frank Motta – Vice President – CAI Software, LLC
- Kristina Elsner – Innovation Leader – Mayer Electric Supply
- Rick Monterio – Parts Director – Jack Powell CDJR/MOPAR
To view the full, 50-minute webinar and listen to more of the industry insights that these panelists provide, feel free to click this link!