Consumers worldwide now have a redefined meaning of luxury when it comes to e-Commerce. E-Commerce’s tremendous growth sparked various changes, such as the increased need for uniqueness in the deliveries instead of the monetary value of goods. The exclusive experience of buying products online also requires convenience, speed, and technological platforms that automates the delivery process for a streamlined logistics operation.
The modern customer is obsessed with these values, and to fulfill them effectively, retail businesses have to look for alternatives. There is much pressure on offering more than just products or services to ensure customers are fully satisfied with deliveries. Such cases are amplified if you are providing fragile products that need special care.
To cater to these issues, brands now turn to the latest trend used in customer service and product delivery that can help to boost customer satisfaction. That is none other than White-Glove Delivery Service.
What Is a White-Glove Delivery Service?
The term white-glove refers to excellence in attention, service, or care. In delivery services, it describes a method of shipping or receiving goods that requires intensive attention or care due to their size, fragility, or value.
There are those goods that require more attention than others. A company looking to offer outstanding services when supplying such goods needs to use white glove delivery services.
White glove delivery experts are highly trained individuals who specialize in installing and assembling fragile products on-site. You have a guarantee that they are safe and will reach your customers in the perfect shape. The experts also employ the use of specialized equipment if necessary to facilitate their work.
Services in White-Glove Delivery
The white-glove delivery services vary from company to company. Some of the standard services that you may find include:
- Inspections: Service providers offer pre- and post-site inspections and then assemble your products for shipment. They set up all configurations at this stage to ensure the delivery is smooth.
- Protective packaging: The service is all about keeping products safe, and the service tries to adhere to the highest safety standards that will protect your packaging by using quality packing materials like packing peanuts, wooden crates, mover wraps, glass masks, bubble wraps, and others. They take all the necessary measures to ensure the products are safe during movement.
- Delicate handling: The experts treat your products with high-end care throughout shipping, delivery, and installation. Both drivers and packagers are trained to handle fragile products and take all special considerations into account.
- Attentive service: With a white-glove delivery service, you are sure your product will reach the end user safely and quickly. The service also involved offering quick replies to consultations that you may require during the delivery process.
- Product assembly: When you have delicate products that need dismantling and assembling, the expert you get from white-glove service providers will do it quickly. They specialize in such tasks, and you can trust them to do a great job.
White glove delivery service is a way to streamline the delivery of fragile products in the supply chain. Elite EXTRA helps you find the best white-glove delivery service providers that are reliable and convenient for all your delicate products. Contact us today to get a free quote.