Wherever you are in the automotive parts supply chain, managing everyday business processes, building customer relations, and maintaining profitability are major challenges. Automotive service dealers need efficient parts ordering and customer management systems. Equally, distributors must optimize warehouse management, order processing, and product availability.
These are just some of the challenges addressed by KCS’s range of fully integrated business management solutions developed by automotive aftermarket specialists and trusted by thousands of businesses across North America and the UK.
- Comprehensive, multi-dimensional pricing matrixes that allow for creating complex pricing rules.
- Instant access to valuable business information through highly configurable point-of-sale screens.
- Powerful yet flexible accounting functionality that users can tailor to suit individual circumstances.
- Advanced price administration facilitates complex trading terms, quantity price breaks, sales promotions, and CRM logging of all pertinent customer interaction data.
- Multi-sourcing, purchase promotions, and best-buy analysis identify the most economical vendor for each product and maximize profit margins.
- Comprehensive usage analysis can recalculate minimum and maximum inventory levels based on sales history and forecasted demand.
Autopart – Business Management Solution
Autopart is versatile business-management software designed for single or multi-location automotive parts distributors, jobbers, retailers, and warehouse distributors that seamlessly integrates all of your sales, stock management accounting, and reporting processes in one easy-to-use package. Available as a traditional on-premise solution with servers located onsite or a cloud solution (called Autopart Online) with servers located in a data center.
- Enhanced Product & Price Management
- Sales and Purchase Order Processing
- Stock Management
- Integrated Accounting Capabilities