With the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMCSA) cracking down on commercial vehicle safety and compliance, organizations like yours are now tasked with improving their CSA scores. Further, driver safety is tied directly to CSA scores, making compliance a two-fold benefit.
Incorporating Daily Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR) into your EXTRA dispatching operations empowers your drivers to complete pre- and post-trip vehicle inspections right on their mobile devices, and will allow you to avoid dispatching manifests to drivers whose vehicle has either not been inspected or failed inspection for any reason.
By meeting or exceeding governmental goals for compliance, you’ll ensure the safety of your drivers and equipment, and avoid any potential fines or liability for having either non-inspected or DVIR-failed vehicles out on the road.
- Configurable per vehicle type and company policy
- Customizable inspection with checklist and ability to submit photos
- Pre-trip, post-trip, repair, and failed inspection functionality
- Complete inspection on any Android mobile device
- Real-time reports and DVIR statuses to dispatcher
- Comprehensive reporting on driver safety and compliance
Use DVIR to complement EXTRA’s robust dispatch management platform to fully harness the power of efficiency.